Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Bitter, yes, but still Thankful

It's Thanksgiving time, I'd like to take this opportunity to set aside my bitterness and share my gratefulness. I have an amazing husband, whom I love and adore. Meeting him changed my life and has made me a happier person. I am so thankful to have him in my life and I couldn't get through the day without him. I have an awesome family outside of him too. Two wonderful parents, who helped me become the person I am. A wonderful mom, who showed me how to work and raise a family. Something I hope and pray to do myself. A terrific dad, whom I praised in my last blog, so check it out. He's a great dad and I love them both so much. My sister and best friend, who keeps me sane and in check. What can I say about her that she doesn't already know. I'm so lucky to have her for a sister. She has four beautiful children and I love them all. Seeing them run up to me, give me a hug, talk to me on the phone, just blesses me and I often need it. They bring me a joy that I never knew could exist. (I suppose I should even be thankful for my brother in law here :) he's pretty cool too. I truly consider him my brother.). My actual brother has three gorgeous girls too, that I love and miss. Even with the rocky relationship I'm still glad he's my brother and I miss him too. My in laws are the best. I got lucky in that department. I have a great mom in law and dad in law. They've always treated me like one of the family and I truly feel like it. My sis in law, who's getting married in May, honored me with the title of Matron of Honor and I don't think she knows how much that meant to me. I love them all so much. I have a stable, secure job and a caring boss. I have friends at work and outside of work, a roof over my head, a cute little cat, and lots of love in my life at the end of the day. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone out there has tons to be thankful for too!

No comments:

Post a Comment