Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Update

I'm done feeling sorry for myself for a bit so I'll try to brighter, tis the season and all that. I love Christmas time, spending time with friends and family, eating, giving gifts, and of course remembering the real reason for the season. It's also a rough time of year because there are babies everywhere (sitting on santa's lap, screaming in strollers in the mall and at Target-hmmm silver lining perhaps?). Work has been terribly busy, everyone wants a loan and I just finished tax classes so, I'm so ready for a break. We are doing our faux Christmas in Asheville this weekend and then next weekend we head to Georgia to celebrate Christmas. It will be so nice to spend the holidays with my wonderful family (especially my nephews and nieces-the second best thing to having my own and just to relax. But come January it will be time to start trying again.

So, come January 5th (happy b-day daddy) I'm starting the South Beach Diet and probably acupuncture. It's kind of our last swing at trying to get pregnant without injections and dr appointments. If anyone has any other natural suggestions here is your forum to suggest. I usually don't ask but we're up for anything at this point. Oh and if anyone wants to join in the diet I'd love the support (I don't want to suffer alone). Let me know who's in. Have a happy holiday season and I'll try to update more often.

Side note: anyone else LOVING the Sing Off????

1 comment:

  1. I do not watch the Sing Off...but I am curious how acupuncture is for you. I have wanted to try it, but can not afford to do it right now.
    Does your insurance cover it at all?
    Good luck...and my birthday is coming up as well...I think your two changes might be uplifting...and inspiring to me as well! Thanks Betty!

    ReplyDelete