Thursday, September 8, 2011

See that post two down called-Ha

Well that post was full of some good and some bad information. We were in fact pregnant and I do have support but I was not as pulled together as I claimed. That was a blow that rocked my entire world and I wasn't honest with anyone about how much it hurt except for my hubby. I got hurt by a lot of people and they probably have or had no clue. So, I guess I've no one to blame except myself for pretending to be ok and assuming those close to me, that know my situation and everything I've been through would know how hurt I was. I shouldn't have assumed. So, here is the honest truth: being pregnant and having a miscarriage broke me into a million pieces, I think about it almost everyday, sometimes seeing babies at work and hearing them makes me go to the bathroom and cry, I'm jealous of every pregnant woman I see, and to this day I'm not sure how to make it all better. I'm sad and I'm still hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment