Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Funk

You ever just get in a funk you can't shake? You just feel like you've run a race and then been beaten by a baseball bat only to find out you lost the race (again)? I feel like I've been trapped in a vicious circle for a few years now, yes years. I've been trying desperately to achieve something I have little control over and I just can't seem to do it. I've given it my best effort, time, patience, impatience, trial, effort, and even fortitude and I feel like I'm at the end of my rope. Seriously, I don't know what I'm doing wrong or why I can't just magically make this happen but I can't. I think the worst part is there is no reason why it's not happening. I'm so frustrated and tired. I don't want to keep failing, I don't want to give up, I just want my goal to be achieved. Is that so much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment