Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My husband calls me crazy, everyone else calls me...

I am thinking of changing my name to something more appropriate than Jenn, perhaps something more along the lines of: Couldya, Wouldya, or Canya. People seem to have forgotten that I have a first name and instead have decided to demand things of me all day from the time I walk in the bank until the time I leave. I understand there are things I know (vast amounts of knowledge rattle around my head that I never wanted) and that I should help people, but at what point are people going to start helping themselves? If the answer I've given you more than once, on the same question, is to call another department, don't you think you'd save us both the trouble and just call that department with your question? It's OK really, no need to clear calling someone else to ask them a question, just do it. And another thing, there are three and a half people here (yes half, she can do some stuff not others) that all do what I do and just because they like to talk on the phone more than I do does not mean you should automatically ask me "couldya get this person." Here's a new and bright idea, wait on one of the other three people who haven't done anything all day to get off the freaking phone and then tell them to do their job.

No comments:

Post a Comment